COVID-19 Update: A Message to our Guests
To show our support in these difficult times Pacific Palms Motor Inn is offering spacious studio accommodation for guests requiring Self-isolation (self-quarantine) due to coronavirus (COVID-19) for 14-days. See our Specials page here.
Q. Why choose Pacific Palms for self-isolation?
A. All of our spacious studio style units include benefits such as:
- Restricted reception access, complying with minimum space as defined by Government, and extended to limit 1 efficient guest check in at a time;
- Non-human check in available on request and pre-arranged;
- Parking directly at your unit door;
- NO hallway or enclosed access passages to the unit;
- Kitchenette including fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, crockery and cutlery, all units;
- Dining table and chairs;
- High quality bedding;
- Sofa, coffee table;
- NBN Wi-Fi for continuity of communication and working remotely; and
of course, Pacific Palms unbeatable value.
All studios continue to be presented thoroughly cleaned and sanitised to our usual stringent standards, with special attention given to high touch point items such as switches, door latches and handles, remotes, etc.
For the purposes of health and safety of Pacific Palms personnel, self-isolating guests can be provided with fresh linen and amenities on request, delivered to the door and left outside for collection by the guest. Likewise, soiled linen will be placed in a plastic bag by the guest and left outside their door for collection.